Careers at Kota’s Place
Sometimes “the little things” can actually be huge. They are greatly appreciated by our clients and our employees. Over the past year we have developed an awesome company by going above and beyond for our customers and our team.
We have developed a very good reputation in the community and based on this, we will reach our goal of being the best daycare/boarding facility on Cape Cod. For our employees, We do special things like go bowling, have company dinners and we make work fun, rather than a place that seems like a paycheck.
We seek only amazing people to add to our fantastic team as we continue to grow. Do you have what it takes?
In order to be considered for this position you MUST HAVE the following attributes;
- Dependability – be on time, be ready to work and have fun at the same time
- Strong work ethic and foresight – the ability to see what needs to be done
- Take initiative attitude and DO what needs to be done without being asked or told
- Quick learner and the ability to retain information when taught
- Positive, upbeat attitude and wonderful “people person” with a sense of humor
- Reliable, flexible and not one to “watch the clock”
- An independent leader – setting examples for others to follow
- Integrity, ethics, and compassion
- Computer literate or the ability and desire to learn
- Experience working with animals is a huge plus but not a requirement – we will train the right person!
- Personal and Professional References are required
- We are a drug-free and smoke-free environment (Ability to pass a drug test is required)
Fortunately for someone, we have a few spots to fill! So, if you are up for a very rewarding job with a great growing company, and can meet or exceed the list above, then please send your resume.
We hope that you will be one of those people that rises above the rest and wows us for years to come!